Friday, April 08, 2005

The Age of Aquariums

Interesting looking site. Bills itself as "one of the oldest, largest and most entertaining international aquarium sites on the net, where both novice and seasoned hobbyists have been meeting since 1997 to share experiences and promote responsible fishkeeping."

Age of Aquariums - Tropical Fish - Main Page

I got to by contacting someone on Flickr to find out more about how he set up his tank. He answered my questions, and then sent me a link to some more pictures of his fish.

6 comments:

Gina said...

I love your fish Blog. You were wondering if anyone else out there had a fish blog.

Well I do
Go to this site...

http://popeyesfishfactory.blogspot.com/

I will be checking your blog regularly

Scott Hamlin said...

Thanks, Gina. As you can see, I've been really bad about updating it recently. You have inspired me, though, with your post. I'll try to get back to it!

Gina said...

Is it ok if I add you to my links page

Scott Hamlin said...

Yeah, that'd be great! I will add you to mine as well.

Thanks!

Samit Roy said...

Thanks for the Age of Aquarium and Aquahobby links!

Roger Smith said...

Hi Scott i hope your still active on this blogg. I'd really love it if you added my site as a resource as i've put together alot of my experience with Cichlids into one site.
Thanks Robert